Friday, July 30, 2021

See you in Heaven my friend

Christina was a friend to this blog. I found her to be engaging, outrageously funny and tough. She is one of those people that "get's the joke" and not only laughs but added supplemental material that had depth and bite.

What turmoil to have in such a short life and still come out of it with her head held high, helping others and with endless examples of kindness. 

WoffWatcher cannot fathom the anguish and sense of loss this untimely passing this must have on her family and friends. I can only imagine this void as well as the experience of having to endure such heartbreak and test of sanity it must take. 

WoffWatcher will be join you in spirit to join in celebrating Christina's life this coming Saturday.

I send my love and inspiration to the family and pledge to continue the battle for the souls of those still unknowingly hijacked by those misguided RC fanatics.


-WoffWatcher

No comments:

Post a Comment